The Record for Sunday, April 17, 2016
April 18, 2016
Sunday, April 17, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
8:40 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a burglary in the 1300 block of Saratoga Avenue.
10:30 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a person who was having a seizure in the 1100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
5:50 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who was trespassing at a hotel in the 2200 block of Village Inn Court.
9:09 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle that was parked in the parking area for the Chuck Lewis State Wildlife Area.
11:08 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of a suspicious person walking in the 200 block of Harvest Drive in Hayden.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town