The Record for Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015
November 9, 2015
Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:11 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to a report of a fire alarm going off at a restaurant in the 3100 block of Ingles Lane.
3:42 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
5:25 a.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to a report of someone having chest pain in the 2600 block of Riverside Drive.
8:15 a.m. Routt County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to a report of a civil complaint in the 60800 block of Routt County Road 129 in Clark.
5:00 p.m. Officers were called to a report of an animal complaint in the 3400 block of Flagstone Court.
Recommended Stories For You
8:30 p.m. Deputies were called to a report of an assault in the 44000 block of C.R. 46B.
8:32 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 2800 block of Riverside Plaza.
9:29 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear in the 2600 block of Copper Ridge Circle.
9:39 p.m. Officers were called to a report of an animal complaint in the 400 block of Robin Court.
10:06 p.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to a report of an unknown medical call near mile marker 101 on U.S. Highway 40 in Hayden.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop