The Record for Monday, Nov. 9, 2015
November 10, 2015
Monday, Nov. 9, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:44 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a suspicious incident at Anglers Drive and South Lincoln Avenue.
2:41 a.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of someone in the Shadow Run Condominiums.
8:36 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a disturbance at a hot dog stand at Lincoln Avenue and Seventh Street.
10:55 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a missing person.
1:14 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft from the 1300 block of Bob Adams Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
1:49 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a theft from the 700 block of Yampa Street.
2:29 p.m. West Routt Fire Protection District paramedics were called to help someone who had a back injury in the 400 block of Enterprise Street in Hayden.
7:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight in the 1300 block of Indian Trails.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018