The Record for Monday, July 27, 2015
July 28, 2015
Monday, July 27, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
12:14 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a complaint about loud noises in first block of Cedar Court.
10:43 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a shoplifter in the 1400 block of Pine Grove Road.
3:48 p.m. Officers were called to a medical clinic to take a report of someone who was bitten by a dog. An animal control officer was following up on the animal bite.
7:24 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a possible drunken driver on U.S. Highway 40 near Dream Island. Officers were unable to locate the driver.
7:58 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person trespassing at a fast food restaurant in the 1100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
8:50 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight at a bar in the 3100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018