The Record for Monday, July 27, 2015
July 28, 2015
Monday, July 27, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
12:14 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a complaint about loud noises in first block of Cedar Court.
10:43 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a shoplifter in the 1400 block of Pine Grove Road.
3:48 p.m. Officers were called to a medical clinic to take a report of someone who was bitten by a dog. An animal control officer was following up on the animal bite.
7:24 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a possible drunken driver on U.S. Highway 40 near Dream Island. Officers were unable to locate the driver.
7:58 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person trespassing at a fast food restaurant in the 1100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
8:50 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight at a bar in the 3100 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers