The Record for Monday, April 25, 2016
April 26, 2016
Monday, April 25, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
4:15 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person who possibly had a stroke in the 29700 block of Oak Leaf Way.
11:50 a.m. A man came to the Steamboat Springs Police Department to file a complaint about someone calling him a thief.
1:14 p.m. Officers were called to a report of medications stolen from the first block of Cedar Court.
3:42 p.m. Officers were called to a report of drugs found in Steamboat.
6:39 p.m. Officers were called to a report of an assault in the 1700 block of Central Park Drive. A woman was waiting for a taxi and reportedly was yelled at and cursed by a man. The man then pushed the woman down. The man was issued a summons.
Recommended Stories For You
6:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who was followed home by a vehicle. The vehicle could not be located.
7:58 p.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem in the 200 block of Harvest Court.
8:59 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who was receiving harassing text messages.
9:52 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who heard two gunshots while walking a dog at Stone Lane and Hiawatha Court. The source of the noise could not be located.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area