Stolen scooter: The Record for Monday, Aug. 7, 2017
August 8, 2017
12:41 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of about 20 people being loud at a restaurant patio in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue.
4:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a locked bike stolen in the 600 block of South Lincoln Avenue. The bike was a single-speed road bike with a purple, green and black frame.
6:03 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a scooter stolen from an alley in the 1100 block of Yampa Street.
9:21 p.m. Officers were called to a report of broken glass in a driveway in the 500 block of Anglers Court.
10:01 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a car damaged in the 500 block of Lincoln Avenue. There were scratches in the paint, and the windshield wipers were damaged.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Driver in fatal US 40 crash sentenced to 18 years in prison