Loud construction noise: The Record for Monday, May 15, 2017
May 16, 2017
Monday, May 15, 2017
7:02 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem in the 500 block of Rollingstone Drive.
10:08 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a person in the 1600 block of Red Hawk Court who wanted to report fraud related to a bank account.
10:45 a.m. Officers were called to a report of items taken from a car in the first block of Park Avenue.
2 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who had questions about sexual assault.
7:11 p.m. Officers were called to a report of loud construction noise occurring after 7 p.m. at 12th and Oak streets.
10:16 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious person in a building in the 2100 block of Resort Drive. The person ran away and could not be located.
Recommended Stories For You
11:32 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person with a medical problem in the 3200 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts