Illegal dumping: The Record for Wednesday, May 10, 2017
May 11, 2017
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
8:53 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of illegal dumping in the 2300 block of Ski Trail Lane.
11:02 a.m. Officers were called to a report of loud noise in the 2400 block of Ski Trail Lane.
4:06 p.m. Officers were called to a report of harassment at a business in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
5:40 p.m. North Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a person having an allergic reaction in the 57300 block of Golden Tide Place.
7 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person having a seizure in the 1400 block of Morgan Court.
7:26 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person who fell in the 800 block of North Park Road.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- ‘Antler Man’ displays collection in Oak Creek
- Steamboat school district cost of living ranks 4th highest in Colorado
- Man arrested after bizarre motorcycle crash in Routt County
- Authorities release identity of Parks and Wildlife employee who drowned in Steamboat Lake
- Yampa river closures affect fishing in Steamboat