Hot tubs are closed: The Record for Tuesday, May 2, 2017
May 3, 2017
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
12:02 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of people refusing to pay for a cab at a hotel in the 700 block of South Lincoln Avenue. They came back out and paid.
1:17 a.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of a couple of people in a car at Yampa Valley Medical Center. They were homeless.
12:52 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help a person who possibly had a stroke in the 1000 block of Uncochief Circle.
1:04 p.m. Officers were called to a report of people possibly sleeping in a commercial space in the 1100 block of Yampa Street. Police could not find any evidence that they were sleeping there.
1:55 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a scam involving a check someone received in the mail in the 3300 block of Covey Circle.
5:15 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a possible drunken person who got upset at a guns store and then drove away. The person could not be located.
Recommended Stories For You
10:27 p.m. Oak Creek Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help a woman who got hit by a truck in the 200 block of Wild Hogg Drive. She had minor injuries.
11:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of people in a closed hot tub area in the 400 block of Ore House Plaza. They were issued a warning and left.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town