Fuel spill at gas station: The Record for Thursday, May 25, 2017
May 26, 2017
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:50 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of something stolen from Montview Lane and Trollhaugen Court.
2:48 a.m. Officers were called to a report of someone who was receiving threats in the 1400 block of Mustang Run.
4:26 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a fuel spill at a gas station in the 500 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
4:27 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of a gas leak at Dream Island Plaza.
Recommended Stories For You
5:01 p.m. Routt County Sheriff's Office deputies were called to a report of someone who was bitten by an animal in the 30400 block of Routt County Road 37 in Hayden.
7:49 p.m. Deputies were called to take a report at Yampa Valley Medical Center of someone who had been assaulted.
7:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of someone shoplifting at Walmart.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town