Firefighters respond to wildfire near Oak Creek: The Record for Sunday, May 14, 2017
May 15, 2017
12:29 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of an assault at Strawberry Hot Springs.
1:16 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of gunshots in the 2900 block of Laurel Lane.
3:11 a.m. Deputies were called to a report of a possible drunken driver near mile marker 147 of U.S. Highway 40.
11:38 a.m. Someone stopped by the police station to report a theft.
2:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a hit and run in the City Market parking lot.
4:48 p.m. FIrefighters were called to help extinguish a widlfire near the intersection of Routt County roads 27 and 37 in Oak Creek. The fire burned through oak brush before it reportedly burnt itself out Monday morning.
Recommended Stories For You
9:06 p.m. Deputies were called to help find a runaway child in Yampa.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Routt County real estate transactions for July 6 to 12, 2018
- Drinking in the library: The Record for Saturday, July 14, 2018