Bears back in force: The Record for Saturdway, May 6, 2017
May 7, 2017
Saturday, May 6, 2017
1 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a bear at Ore House Plaza.
2:37 a.m. Officers responded to a report of a drunken pedestrian in the 100 block of 12th Street.
2:44 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear at 3000 block of Lincoln Ave.
3:51 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear in the 500 block of Mountain Village Circle.
9:02 a.m. Officers responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 50 block of Maple Street.
12:03 p.m. Officers responded to an animal complaint in the 100 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
3:01 p.m. Officers responded to an animal complaint at Little Toots Park.
4:32 p.m. Deputies with the Routt County Sheriff’s Officer responded to a report of a stolen vehicle in the 10000 block of Colo. Highway 131.
5 p.m. Deputies responded to a commercial intrusion alarm in the 33000 block of Emerald Meadows Drive.
6:13 p.m. Officers responded to a noise complaint in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza.
7:46 p.m. Deputies responded to a report of an illegal burn in the 60 block of Woods Drive.
8:27 p.m. Deputies responded to an animal complaint near the intersection of Routt County Roads 14 and 18.
9:07 p.m. Officers responded to an animal complaint in West End Village.
10:50 p.m. Officers responded to a report of a bear at a hotel in the 1100 block of Walton Creek Road.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland ski area death