Bear on patio: The Record for Monday, May 8, 2017
May 9, 2017
Monday, May 8, 2017
1:49 a.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to help with a crash in the 7000 block of U.S. Highway 40.
10:57 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters were called to help with a rollover crash near mile marker three on Routt County Road 129. The 23-year-old female driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
11:36 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a bear in the 2900 block of Columbine Drive.
11:50 a.m. Officers were called to help with an unattended death at a hotel in the 1100 block of Lincoln Avenue. It was not suspicious.
1:10 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to help a person who crashed their bike on the Spring Creek Trail.
1:30 p.m. Officers were called to check on the welfare of a person in the 3000 block of Aspen Leaf Way. The person was fine.
Recommended Stories For You
3:24 p.m. Steamboat firefighters were called to a report of a fire on a median on South Lincoln Avenue.
4:14 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a driver who did not stop for a school bus. The driver could not be located.
6:22 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear on a patio in the 1400 block of Overlook Drive.
9:56 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person receiving unwanted phone calls.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered