Steamboat Digital hires news advertising consultant
March 12, 2016
Steamboat Springs — Connor Young has joined Steamboat Digital as a digital advertising consultant.
A Texas native, Young grew up in San Antonio and Texarkana, and he is a graduate of the University of Arkansas School of Journalism. He spent close to a year in Denver working in sales before choosing to move to Steamboat Springs.
"Connor comes to us with some focused training and experience in sales, and we're looking forward to having him join our team," said David Wittlinger, Steamboat Digital sales manager.
Young said he has been vacationing in Steamboat with his family since he was 10 or 11, and he is excited to be living and working here full-time.
"I love living here; it's amazing," Young said. "I like working with people, shaking a hand, connecting with people."
Recommended Stories For You
Steamboat Digital, a division of Steamboat Today and a Google Partner, is a full service digital agency that specializes in assisting clients with mobile responsive web design, social media marketing, email marketing, online advertising and video production.
Trending In: Business
- Homes going fast in Emerald Heights development
- RiverView: Hundreds of millions of dollars in new downtown Steamboat development
- Barn Village at Steamboat thriving with new construction
- Business briefs: Cook moves from Colorado Group to Ski Town Commercial
- Former Sports Authority HQ in Englewood to become country’s largest climbing gym
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts