Local realtor creates Zopf Team
March 29, 2016
As the real estate industry adapts to a high-tech world, there is no method of outstanding service without innovation, and innovation can only be successful when directed by years of experience and market knowledge.
Arlene Zopf has perfected her business model and initiated a way to make her experience more relevant to today's real estate buyers and sellers by forming the Zopf Team.
With a bachelor's degree in economics and finance from Bentley University and several years consulting for leading hedge funds and asset managers in the greater Boston area, broker Andrew Zopf is also a Steamboat Springs local.
"Andrew brings his deep local knowledge of the area and a connection to a more innovative tech-savvy seller and buyer to the Zopf Team," said Arlene Zopf.
Broker Sarah Levinski's degree in travel and tourism, along with her experience in sales and marketing bring a slew of modern new tactics to the Zopf Team for servicing buyers and sellers.
"Focusing on digital marketing opportunities, Sarah brings fresh insights to new marketing channels available in the real estate industry and an understanding of its target markets," said Arlene Zopf. "There is a gap in our industry between experience and innovation, and the two cannot exist without each other. My two new licensed broker additions make the newly conceptualized, Zopf Team, a reality in bridging this gap."
Trending In: Business
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town