Business briefs: Colorado Group Realty welcomes new associate
April 29, 2017
Becky Wydra has joined the Colorado Group Realty team. She is the newest associate, which includes a group of more than 60 owners and associates, according to a news release from Colorado Group Realty.
A lifetime Colorado resident, Wydra has a true grasp on the Rocky Mountain spirit and what makes living in Colorado so special. She and her husband moved to Steamboat Springs after looking for a better place to raise their family. She wanted a town that had a world-class ski resort but also a strong community with a small-town feel.
After searching in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and other resorts in Colorado, Wydra and her family found Steamboat at the top of their list.
Wydra’s interest in the real estate market began at an early age. Just out of college, she bought her first home, and soon after, she bought her first investment property.
During the past 11 years, she has gained experience in investment properties, ranging from fix and flips to property management. She has a passion for real estate, loves the details and truly enjoys helping people.
Recommended Stories For You
Wydra can be reached at 303-249-3010 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lile joins RE/MAX Partners
Kristin Lile, with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, has joined RE/MAX Partners in Steamboat Springs as a broker associate.
Lile began her career in the title business, working as a title policy verifier and later, as a real estate/loan closer for title companies and law firms in Tennessee, South Carolina and the Front Range of Colorado. She obtained her Colorado Real Estate license in 2007.
"We are delighted to have Kristin join our team,” managing broker Kim Kreissig said. "Her delightful spirit and complete professionalism will undoubtedly bring her great success!"
Trending In: Business
- Small houses, big potential
- Edgemont goes to city of Steamboat Springs for approval of four-unit second phase
- Real estate transactions for Nov. 30 to Dec. 3, 2015
- RiverView: Hundreds of millions of dollars in new downtown Steamboat development
- Steamboat Ski Area enters city planning process with mountain coaster, mini-golf project
- Alterra reveals cost of new Ikon Pass, offering drop in price for Steamboat season pass holders
- ALS will take Tim Fletcher’s life, but he won’t let it take one more chance to cheer on his Steamboat Springs Olympic sons
- Routt County Sheriff Garrett Wiggins prevails in lawsuit
- 3 Routt County deputies hurt during incident with inmate
- Our view: It’s time for Baumgardner to resign