Steamboat Springs Rotary Community Grants deadline extended to April 15
April 3, 2018
The Rotary Club of Steamboat Springs has extended the deadline for its Community Grants program to April 15. Each year the club distributes about $10,000 to nonprofit organizations, clubs and individuals. These funds are available through earnings on the club's endowment, together with other dollars gained through Rotary fundraising projects. The application form and guidelines are at steamboatrotary.com on the right side of the home page. Instructions for submitting the application are included with the application form.
Sports editor to speak about Olympics at newspaper event
Steamboat Pilot & Today will host its next Coffee and a Newspaper from 7:30 to 9 a.m. today at the newspaper office, 1901 Curve Plaza. Sports Editor Joel Reichenberger will talk about his experience covering the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. He will share his favorite photos and stories from the Games. The event is free and open to the community. Free coffee and pastries will be served.
Trending In: Briefs
- Mulch available for free, haul away by Steamboat residents
- Advocates Building Peaceful Communities seeks donations
- Nominations accepted for top 20 Under 40 professionals in Steamboat Springs
- Volunteers needed for annual Steamboat soccer tournament
- Bears emerging from winter hibernation across Yampa Valley
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Driver in fatal US 40 crash sentenced to 18 years in prison