Newspaper phone lines will be disconnected through weekend
July 13, 2018
The Steamboat Pilot & Today will be moving to new offices in the 910 Yampa building on Monday, July 16, and in connection with the move, the newspaper's phones will be offline today until about 7 a.m. Monday, July 16. Customers can still call the main line at 970-879-1502 throughout the weekend; those calls will be forwarded and staff will respond as soon as possible. The best way to get in touch with newspaper staff members over the weekend is through email or personal cellphones. That contact information can be found at SteamboatToday.com/contact-us. News items can be emailed to news@SteamboatToday.com. Thank you in advance for your patience during our transition to our new offices downtown.
Hayden Library names Mackey as 4th Reader of the Week
Annabelle Mackey has been selected as Hayden Library's fourth Reader of the Week. The 6-year-old is an avid reader and her parents are Adam and Angela Mackey. She is an only child but enjoys playing with her friend Wyatt. The family has two dogs, a miniature Schnauzer Gizmo and a boxer Maggie.
Annabelle visits the library regularly with her grandma Celeste and has been a story hour patron since moving to Hayden four years ago. Annabelle's favorite colors are red and blue, and her favorite food is pepperoni and cheese pizza. She doesn't have a favorite TV show but enjoys playing Connect 4 and wants to be a ninja when she grows up.
Her favorite books are the Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborn. Her favorite subjects are reading and writing. She will be in the first grade this fall.
Opera Steamboat set to offer master class
Recommended Stories For You
Opera Steamboat will offer its first-ever community master class from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 18 at the Heart of Steamboat Springs United Methodist Church. All ages and levels are welcome.
Opera Steamboat's Artistic Director Andres Cladera will provide one-on-one coaching. Registration and repertoire submission deadline is Sunday, July 15.
Contact Beth Blaskovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-879-1996 for more information.
Trending In: Briefs
- Mulch available for free, haul away by Steamboat residents
- Nominations accepted for top 20 Under 40 professionals in Steamboat Springs
- Bears emerging from winter hibernation across Yampa Valley
- New roundabout construction near Steamboat Ski Resort begins Monday
- Volunteers needed for annual Steamboat soccer tournament
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Driver in fatal US 40 crash sentenced to 18 years in prison