Parking, lift times to change at Steamboat Ski Area
March 31, 2018
Parking and lift access at Steamboat Ski Area will change starting Monday, April 2. Meadows Parking Lot will close April 2 to 5 and April 9 to 12 but will reopen on weekends, including Fridays, through the remainder of the season. Free parking is available in Knoll Parking Lot and paid parking is in the Gondola Square parking structure.
In addition, the following lifts will close for the season at the end of the ski day today: Bar UE, Pony Express, Preview and Rough Rider. All remaining chairlifts are open an additional 30 to 45 minutes during extended spring hours.
Grant cycle open for Petis Law Community Impact Foundation
The Petis Law Community Impact Foundation is now accepting grant applications for its spring 2018 grant cycle. The Petis Law Community Impact Foundation is a nonprofit committed to improving the community by contributing to agencies that protect and support the well-being of those injured by others, promote the sustainable enrichment of the area housing market and encourage social equity and economic growth within local businesses and nonprofits.
Grants will be awarded to agencies and nonprofits whose mission fits with the above description or have a project that fit within the above description. Grant applications are due April 30. Find the grant form at petislawfoundation.org.
For more information, email Petis Law Community Impact Foundation President Lisel Petis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Births
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town