ZEST: Steamboat Brauhaus
July 28, 2016
Steamboat Springs — For a true, Germany-inspired community beer hall, sample some suds at Steamboat Brauhaus at 2500 Village Drive, on the mountain.
With community tables letting you socialize with your neighbors, its motto is Craft Beer and Inspired Eats, with a broad selection of each for a unique dining experience in a friendly atmosphere.
The restaurant offers a whopping 56 beers on tap and an additional 50 in cans and bottles, ensuring something for everyone.
For food, choose from such beer garden fare as artisan soft pretzels, Bavarian meatballs and a variety of wursts (also try its Nutella slider and grilled PB&J).
This summer, it's also hosting Paint 'n Sip parties where you can dab a brush with a local artist while dabbling in different beers. There’s also patio seating available.
Recommended Stories For You
Bonus: Stein Club membership includes a stein, beer discounts and free meal on your birthday.
ZEST is a sponsored feature in Explore Steamboat magazine. The magazine publishes in the summer and winter each year. Advertisers can purchase a one- or two-page spread in the ZEST section of the magazine. The purchase includes a photo shoot, write-up and layout of their pages. As an added benefit, each story is published in one edition of Steamboat Today’s Friday Explore section during the same season and also online.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Routt County real estate transactions: March 9 to 15, 2018
- Up to 10 inches possible from Sunday storm, temperatures expected to rise before next storm hits Steamboat
- Pizza place in downtown Steamboat has new owners
- Oak Creek police officer uses opiate overdose training to save man’s life
- Water works: Untangling water well rights in upper Yampa Basin near Steamboat