Yule Log clues
Follow the clues to find the Yule Log and win a prize
December 13, 2006
Steamboat Springs — The Yule Log is hidden somewhere in Steamboat Springs. Follow the clues to find the prize. One clue will be released each day.
Clue 1-Monday, December 11, 2006
Start from last year’s hiding spot
Near the tennis bubble, lest you forgot.
Collect the clues for your information,
Finding the log takes some dedication.
Recommended Stories For You
Clue 2-Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Take a look up Buddy’s way.
Should you go, or should you stay?
Move along where banners fly,
With information for the passersby.
Clue 3, Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Spin, slide, hike, steer,
The access you seek is near.
Pass by the way secure
With necessities for the epicure.
Clue 4, Thursday, December 14, 2006
The diamond digit opens the door,
Just one more clue you can explore.
Keep on rollin’ toward the hump.
The log came from a tree, that’s now a stump.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat school district cost of living ranks 4th highest in Colorado
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Yampa River closure affects fishing in Steamboat
- Routt County real estate transactions for July 6 to 12, 2018
- Firefighters respond to wildfire in North Routt County