Yule Log Clue No. 3
December 12, 2007
Steamboat SpringsSteamboat Springs — Yule Log Clue No. 3 — Yule Log Clue No. 3
Steamboat Springs — Yule Log Clue No. 3
Winds of change sweep over town.
The new goes up: the old comes down.
So consider all as you check the scene.
The hill, the giant and in between.
Recommended Stories For You
Yule Log Clue No. 2
Count them – one, two, and three
Enter the name of a dicotyledonous tree.
There you are where they intersect.
If you find the log, you’ll collect!
Yule Log Clue No. 1
Near Memorial Park the log did lie,
By the snowy trail of the passerby.
They dug the log from a mound of snow,
So Scott and Tom won the dough.
This year the log has a new hiding place.
Follow each clue. Have a merry chase!
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop