Yule Log Clue No. 3
December 12, 2007
Steamboat SpringsSteamboat Springs — Yule Log Clue No. 3 — Yule Log Clue No. 3
Steamboat Springs — Yule Log Clue No. 3
Winds of change sweep over town.
The new goes up: the old comes down.
So consider all as you check the scene.
The hill, the giant and in between.
Recommended Stories For You
Yule Log Clue No. 2
Count them – one, two, and three
Enter the name of a dicotyledonous tree.
There you are where they intersect.
If you find the log, you’ll collect!
Yule Log Clue No. 1
Near Memorial Park the log did lie,
By the snowy trail of the passerby.
They dug the log from a mound of snow,
So Scott and Tom won the dough.
This year the log has a new hiding place.
Follow each clue. Have a merry chase!
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Steamboat man takes pride in restoring vintage cars
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer