Valentine’s Day events across Routt County
February 13, 2014
• WholeHeartedly Hayden Chocolate Festival — Hayden, 3 to 6 p.m.
Hayden businesses will be offering chocolate delicacies to the public. http://www.haydencolorado.com.
• Moonlight snowshoe tour — Howelsen Hill, 5 to 7 p.m.
Yampatika hosts the tours for those ages 12 and older. $20. Registration is required to 970-871-9151.
• Moonshine Ski & Dine — Catamount Ranch Lakehouse and Touring Center, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Food, drinks, a silent auction as well as world-class cross-country skiing and snowshoeing under a full moon. All proceeds benefit Rocky Mountain Youth Corps programs. $50 per person. For tickets, call 970-879-2135. 30065 Waters Edge Trail.
Recommended Stories For You
• Valentine Happy Hour Soiree — Bud Werner Memorial Library, 5:30 p.m.
Join the Steamboat Chamber Singers for a love and harmony event. $20. Appetizers and drinks are provided. 970-846-2969. Library Hall, 1289 Lincoln Ave.
• Valentine's Day Torchlight parade and fireworks show — Steamboat Ski Area, 6 to 6:30 p.m.
• Couple's night — Splatz Canvas and Wine, 6:30 p.m.
Includes canvas, paint and first glass of wine or beer. $60 per couple. Reservations can be made by calling 970-871-7904. 1104 Lincoln Ave.
• Valentine's Day full moon ski/snowshoe stroll and lantern lighting — Oak Creek, 7 p.m.
FREE. Rossi Meadow Trail, 500 Bell Ave. More information at Oak Creek Town Hall and by calling 970-736-2422.
• Darrell Scott Band and Tim O’Brien Valentine's Day show— Strings Music Pavilion, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets start at $40. 900 Strings Road.
• Chamberlin Birch— Sweetwater Grill, 8 p.m.
Jody Feeley and Brad Rasmussen play contemporary rock, country and originals. FREE. 811 Yampa St. 970-879-9500.
• McEuen Presents: A Nitty Gritty Valentine — Chief Theater, 8 p.m.
$25. http://www.chieftheater.org. 813 Lincoln Ave.
• "The Vagina Monologues" — Off the Beaten Path Bookstore, 8 p.m.
Doors open at 7:15 p.m. Proceeds benefit Advocates Building Peaceful Communities and The Global V-Day Campaign. $20. Seating is limited. Order tickets by calling 970-879-6830. 68 Ninth St.
• Leaner, Lunker and Friends — Hahn’s Peak Roadhouse, 8:30 p.m.
Longtime Steamboat musicians Leaner, Lunker and Friends perform music from the 1950s through today’s hits. FREE. 970-879-4404. 60880 Routt County Road 129.
• Heart Beats: A Valentine’s Day Dance Party — The Ghost Ranch, 9:30 p.m.
Maya Amack (5270 Crew, Denver), Dylan (Dirty Funk Squad, Denver), Vinja (Addictech Records), Theory (Ghetdown Network) and Essell (Ghetdown Network). Sound, lights and visuals by the Ghetdown Network. $5 at the door. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to LIFT-UP of Routt County. 56 Seventh St.
• DJ Ricky Prime — The Tap House Sports Grill, 10 p.m.
FREE. 970-879-2431. 729 Lincoln Ave.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Smartwool announces headquarters will move to Denver
- ‘Team Fun’ aid station fuels enthusiasm on difficult Steamboat Stinger terrain
- Latigo Ranch evacuated as Silver Creek Fire grows
- New fire breaks out while Silver Creek Fire holds steady
- Protesters crash U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke speech