Trailhead Lodge sales brisk
Sales total $56 million in six hours for reservations in planned Wildhorse Meadows development
July 27, 2007
Steamboat Springs — A spokesman for the developers of Trailhead Lodge in Steamboat Springs said a reservation event in Denver on Wednesday netted deposits representing future sales of $56 million.
That figure was realized in the course of six hours.
“Our strong results clearly reflect our customers’ confidence in the local real estate market and specifically, the opportunities they see at Wildhorse,” David Hill, president , Resort Ventures West said in a prepared statement.
Trailhead Lodge, expected to break ground in the fall, will be a condominium hotel that is part of the 47-acre residential resort community at Wildhorse Meadows.
The developers, Resort Ventures West, hosted the reservation event at the Denver Botanical Gardens with S&P Destination Properties, a real estate company.
The Trailhead Lodge units tied up during Wednesday’s event represent 61 of 86 condos in the project, Chris Lyman of Lyman Public Relations said.
Recommended Stories For You
Asking prices for fully furnished studio, one, two and three-bedroom began at $430,000 and went up to $2.25 million.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018