Top 5 things to do in Steamboat for weekend of July 25
July 24, 2014
Steamboat Springs — Latin Party
Spice up your Friday night and step into Schmiggity's to get carried away with the exotic tunes that just make you want to get up and move.
Drink specials from 7 to 9 p.m. daily: $3 beers, wells and wine.
Friday | Latin Party | Schmiggity's | 821 Lincoln Ave. | 7 to 10 p.m. | FREE
This Denver-based band plays a unique flavor of rock ‘n’ roll blended with dirty blues and country soul.
Recommended Stories For You
Drink specials: Happy hour 4 to 6 p.m. daily with $5 well drinks and house wines, $4 shots, $3 domestic bottles. $2 Colorado drafts, $1 Pabst Blue Ribbon cans, 50 cent wings, $2 oysters on half shell.
Friday | Birch Street | Carl's Tavern | 700 Yampa St. | 9:30 p.m. | FREE
Find a new kind of hobby and channel your naturalistic creativity to make a masterpiece using leaves, branches, sand and more.
Saturday | Earth Art | Stagecoach State Park | 2500 Routt County Road 14 | 11 to 11:45 a.m. | FREE
Meet at the Bridge Island Footbridge to be taken on an adventure in search of crawdads. Great event for families.
Saturday | Crawdad Craze | Steamboat Lake State Park | 2 to 3 p.m. | FREE, but park pass is required.
Slackline Park Grand Opening
There will be music, food and the Steamboat Springs Teen Council will be giving away free Gibbon slacklines. Near base of Howelsen Hill, between the Alpine Slide and volleyball courts. Visit http://www.facebook.com/ssteencouncil.
Saturday | Slackline Park grand opening | Howelsen Slackline Park | 5 to 6 p.m. | FREE
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Yampa River flows on the rise due to reservoir releases above Steamboat
- Steamboat City Council seeks to place 5 percent tax on marijuana before voters