Thomas Morales: Lost camera sought
April 29, 2009
I recently fulfilled a skier’s dream by visiting and skiing in Steamboat. It was a trip I always had hoped to take and was able to do it with my family, including my twin 8-year-old boys – their first trip skiing out West.
I took a day’s worth of pictures and set my camera on the bench outside of Steamboat Ski and Sport at the Sheraton as I took my and my boys’ boots off.
I got up and forgot about the camera, a Canon digital, walked to the room and remembered my camera. I returned to find it gone. Lost and Found, I’m sure, got tired of seeing me during the remainder of my stay. It was a wonderful trip outside of my oversight and so much of the memories were captured on that camera. The camera cost $500. Please keep it and return the memory card, which is priceless.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018