The Record for Nov. 27
November 29, 2008
1:40 a.m. A noise complaint was received from the 700 block of Walton Pond Circle. Everything was quiet when police arrived.
2:20 a.m. A noise complaint was received from the 2000 block of Steamboat Boulevard. Everything was quiet when police arrived.
2:30 a.m. An abandoned vehicle was reported near mile marker 139 on U.S. Highway 40.
7:18 a.m. The sound of shots fired was reported in the 700 block of Pahwintah Street. Police were unable to locate the source of the noise.
10:40 a.m. A fire alarm went off in the 2500 block of Copper Ridge Drive. Everything was fine.
10:41 a.m. A burglar alarm went off in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive. Everything was fine.
Recommended Stories For You
11:18 a.m. An 18-year-old man reportedly broke his leg while snowmobiling on Buffalo Pass. Routt County Search and Rescue was summoned, and officials transported him to the Dry Lake Campground parking lot, and he was transported to the hospital via ambulance.
2:56 p.m. A drunken driver was reported in the 32700 block of Routt County Road 14.
2:57 p.m. A drunken pedestrian was reported at the Gondola Transit Center.
5:44 p.m. A drunken pedestrian was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street. Police were unable to locate the person.
10:04 p.m. A possible gas leak was reported in the 200 block of East Jefferson Avenue in Hayden.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area