Steamboat Springs featured in New York Times travel section
December 6, 2012
Steamboat Springs — Lionel Beehner spent 36 hours in Steamboat Springs and was so happy with his experience he wrote about it in the New York Times.
Keep an eye out for our own little mountain town in the regular travel section feature 36 Hours in Sunday’s New York Times travel section.
Here are a few of the business featured in the writeup:
Recommended Stories For You
• Latigo Ranch
• T Bar (extra points for “ski and skinny pants”)
• Trailhead Lodge
• Steamboat Ski Area (obviously)
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop