Steamboat Springs featured in New York Times travel section
December 6, 2012
Steamboat Springs — Lionel Beehner spent 36 hours in Steamboat Springs and was so happy with his experience he wrote about it in the New York Times.
Keep an eye out for our own little mountain town in the regular travel section feature 36 Hours in Sunday’s New York Times travel section.
Here are a few of the business featured in the writeup:
Recommended Stories For You
• Latigo Ranch
• T Bar (extra points for “ski and skinny pants”)
• Trailhead Lodge
• Steamboat Ski Area (obviously)
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers