Steamboat Ski Area to open Four Points lift Wednesday
December 12, 2012
According to the 5 a.m. ski report, Steamboat Ski Area should have five lifts and 31 trails available to skiers Wednesday.
The ski area has received 3.5 inches of snow in the past 24 hours, though none of that came after the ski area closed Tuesday.
Lifts that should be open Wednesday include: Burgess Creek, Christie Peak Express, Four Points, Preview and the gondola.
The high temperature for Wednesday is forecast to be 41 degrees with partly sunny skies.
Snow enters the forecast for Steamboat again on Friday but clears up Saturday before another system moves in Sunday night.
Steamboat Ski Area is reporting a 22-inch base with 56.25 inches of snow to date.
Recommended Stories For You
This week is Season Pass Appreciation Week for the ski area with specials every day for season pass holders.
On Wednesday, season pass holders could load the gondola at 8 a.m. and enjoy other perks and discounts throughout the day.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- Yampa River flows on the rise due to reservoir releases above Steamboat
- Steamboat City Council seeks to place 5 percent tax on marijuana before voters