Steamboat briefs: VNA celebrates National Immunization Week
April 26, 2009
VNA celebrates National Immunization Week
Steamboat Springs — The Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association offers free infant immunizations Monday until Friday for any child 24 months old and younger. Parents who bring their infant’s immunization record to the VNA front desk for review will receive a free baby book. The VNA is at 940 Central Park Drive, Suite 101 in Steamboat Springs. For more information, call 879-1632.
Historic Properties applications due June 5
Applications for designation on the Routt County Register of Historic Properties are due June 5 in the county commissioners’ office in the Routt County Courthouse. The Historic Preservation Board will review applications at its June 24 meeting. Call Dee Bolton at 879-0108 for further information.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Driver in fatal US 40 crash sentenced to 18 years in prison