Steamboat briefs: Music tent goes up in Knoll lot
January 1, 2010
Part of Knoll Parking Lot closed starting Saturday
Steamboat Springs — The Steamboat Music Tent is scheduled to go up Saturday in the north portion of the Knoll Parking Lot and will remain standing through Jan. 20 for upcoming music events, said Loryn Kasten, spokeswoman for Steamboat Ski and Resort Corp.
About half the parking spaces in the Knoll lot will not be available during that time, Kasten said. Full parking is expected to return by Jan. 23, she said. Free parking will remain available in the south portion of Knoll, in the lower Knoll Parking Lot and by shuttle at the Meadows Parking Lot; paid parking will be available in the Gondola Square parking structure, Kasten said.
Personal cameras without flashes are allowed at all Music Tent shows; professional photography equipment is not allowed, according to the Ski Corp. Web site.
Chamber summer funding requests are due today
The Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association is accepting applications for summer 2010 special event funding. The application deadline is today. For information or an application, contact Courtney Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-875-7006.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop