Steamboat briefs for July 19
July 19, 2007
Event information needed for winter calendar
The Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association is seeking event information for its winter calendar of events. The calendar includes events from November 2007 through April 2008.
The event information will be published on the Chamber’s Web sites, the winter Visitor’s Guide, community maps and various other news releases and publications throughout the winter. Event organizers can obtain an event submission form from http://www.steamboatchamber.com or by calling Matt at 875-7002. Detailed descriptions and ongoing events are encouraged. The event submission deadline for the Visitor’s Guide is July 27.
Hepatitis vaccinations available at VNA office
Free Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B) vaccinations are available to adults 18 and older who have certain risk factors and have not previously had these vaccinations. Eligible recipients include adults who have had more than one sex partner in the past six months, have had a recent STD, use illegal drugs or those who are from a less developed country.
Call the Visiting Nurse Association at 879-1632 to receive vaccination protection against hepatitis. The VNA office is at 940 Central Park Drive, Suite 101.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers