Steamboat briefs for July 19
July 19, 2007
Event information needed for winter calendar
The Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association is seeking event information for its winter calendar of events. The calendar includes events from November 2007 through April 2008.
The event information will be published on the Chamber’s Web sites, the winter Visitor’s Guide, community maps and various other news releases and publications throughout the winter. Event organizers can obtain an event submission form from http://www.steamboatchamber.com or by calling Matt at 875-7002. Detailed descriptions and ongoing events are encouraged. The event submission deadline for the Visitor’s Guide is July 27.
Hepatitis vaccinations available at VNA office
Free Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B) vaccinations are available to adults 18 and older who have certain risk factors and have not previously had these vaccinations. Eligible recipients include adults who have had more than one sex partner in the past six months, have had a recent STD, use illegal drugs or those who are from a less developed country.
Call the Visiting Nurse Association at 879-1632 to receive vaccination protection against hepatitis. The VNA office is at 940 Central Park Drive, Suite 101.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Arnold brother surprised, thankful, after Steamboat rallies to save his family’s barn
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat