On the Market: Moving Mountains Chalets expanding
October 25, 2009
Steamboat Springs — Steamboat Springs lodging company Moving Mountains Chalets is experiencing significant growth in advance of the coming winter season, spokeswoman Riley Polumbus said last week in a news release.
Moving Mountains Chalets has increased its inventory of luxury vacation homes by more than 50 percent since last ski season, Polumbus said.
“In the current slow real estate market, smart owners are realizing that vacation home rental offers the opportunity to develop a revenue stream that enhances the value of their home and provides income to defer the costs of ownership,” owner Robin Craigen said.
Moving Mountains Chalets has been chosen to represent owners of some private, whole-ownership residences at One Steamboat Place, the Timbers Resorts development at the base of Steamboat Ski Area, Polumbus said.
Moving Mountains has added two new positions to its management staff: Alex Pallut, as guest services manager, and Polumbus, as marketing and communications manager.
For more information, visit the Moving Mountains Web site at http://www.movingmountains.com.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town