On the Market for June 1
June 1, 2008
OSP permit valuation exceeds $128M
Records at the Routt County Regional Building Department reflect that
the construction valuation on the building permit issued to Timbers Steamboat LLC last week for the vertical construction at One Steamboat Place carries a valuation of $128.7 million.
That figure does not include the valuation of the foundation permit.
Stonewood sale marks upward track of prices
The recorded sale for $1.88 million of a luxury townhome at Stonewood at Eagleridge this month marks the upward track of prices at the development being built by Kreissig Homes.
The sale had been pending for a number of months, so it does not reflect June 2008 values. It’s pertinent to note, however, that townhomes being built in the same project in April 2007 were priced at $1.4 million.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered