October 25, 2008
Blossom sells clothes, jewelry and other items imported from India, Nepal and Tibet. Dechen Dhakhwa, who was born in Nepal, owns the store. 813 Lincoln Ave.
Boathouse Pub provides bar and grill fare with a Maryland twist, courtesy of owners Dr. Dennis Frank and Howard Ulep, of Annapolis, Md. The restaurant has a two-story patio overlooking the Yampa River. 609 Yampa St., 970-879-4797.
Insta-Gator Choppers is a custom motorcycle company run by longtime bike builder Scott Singer. 1880 Loggers Lane, Units E and F. 970-870-9525, insta-gator-choppers.com.
Over the Moon sells fashion jewelry and accessories. 601 Lincoln Ave., No. 104. Shayna Cooke, owner, 970-819-7481.
Send Out Cards allows customers to send printed greeting cards with customized messages. The company prints, stuffs, stamps and mails the cards. Edie Hardage, independent distributor, 970-846-7704, http://www.sendoutcards.com/edy.
The Yoga Center of Steamboat offers many styles and all levels of yoga as well as Pilates, tai chi, meditation and qigong classes. Owner-instructors Nina Darlington, Patty Zimmer and Jeanne Upbin provide a new look and vision for the classic studio space in the Bear River Center, overlooking the Yampa River, 701 Yampa St.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- Yampa River flows on the rise due to reservoir releases above Steamboat