Meeting to discuss leash laws tonight
January 27, 2010
Steamboat Springs — The Steamboat Springs Parks and Recreation Commission is working with Responsible Dog Owners of Steamboat, RDOGS, and the staff at Police Services and Parks, Open Space and Recreational Services to discuss a leash law program with tiered options, which would include leash free areas within and upon certain city parcels, according to a news release.
A public meeting about the issue will be at 5:30 p.m. today in conjunction with the Parks and Recreation Commission Work Session. The meeting will be in the American Legion Room at the Steamboat Springs Community Center at 1605 Lincoln Ave.
Those who cannot attend are asked to e-mail the Parks and Recreation Commission with thoughts and concerns: email@example.com.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- After state environmental violations, Routt County considers amending Milner landfill permit
- Steamboat boy receives minor injuries after being hit by car