Marabou Ranch’s mountain bike trails open to public beginning Tuesday
June 1, 2010
Steamboat Springs — Marabou Ranch land preservation subdivision's mountain biking trails typically are off-limits to the public, but as has become tradition the past three years, the private development is opening its trails to riders in the week leading up to the June 9 Town Challenge Mountain Bike race there.
The trails officially open to the public today. They'll be open to riders from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through next Tuesday, June 8. All riders must sign a waiver before riding at Marabou, and they also must check-in at the Outfitter's Cabin at the ranch entrance off Routt County Road 42 west of Steamboat Springs.
The trails will be closed to the public for the remainder of the season after the conclusion of the June 9 Town Challenge race.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- New investigation concludes Sen. Baumgardner created offensive work environment at Capitol