Kelsey Martin: Retro shades
July 3, 2014
I've been on the hunt for a new pair of sunglasses that have a little more of a retro look.
I wandered into All That Jazz the other day, and immediately jumped to these!
The white and pink subtle ombre gives them a unique color that can go with anything, which I love.
I also can't seem to get enough of jumpsuits lately; there will definitely be more posts this summer featuring them. I found this one from Forever 21 and absolutely love it. I even wore it down to the softball fields last week after work to watch rec league softball!
An outfit that can carry you through the day like that is always the best.
Recommended Stories For You
Sunglasses: All That Jazz; Jumpsuit: Forever 21; Shoes: Target (old); Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Steamboat school district cost of living ranks 4th highest in Colorado
- Yampa River closure affects fishing in Steamboat
- Routt County real estate transactions for July 6 to 12, 2018
- Firefighters respond to wildfire in North Routt County