Kelsey Martin: Holiday Parties
December 8, 2014
Oh my, how I love this time of year. I love the food, the family and friends gatherings, and the parties! It seems like every year I have a few different holiday parties to get dressed up for. I recently grabbed this Free People dress from Kali's Boutique that will be perfect for the season! It's really versatile; I could see it paired with leather leggings rather than tights, or jeans for a more casual look. I actually think also it would be really great paired with shorts and wedges in the summer! We will have to wait and see on that one.
I have a few more holiday looks to share and I hope to provide you with more ideas for all of your holiday events, but I think this is the one time of year you can wear something sparkly or a little out of your comfort zone, and totally get away with it. If you're too nervous to try a sequin look like this, try even a new bold lipstick or a great pair of sassy shoes that make you feel great, and just a little fancier than your normal look, and you'll certainly turn heads this holiday season! Happy Holidays everyone!
For more of Kelsey's looks, visit http://www.foreverspringblog.com
Photography by Danielle Zimmerer Photography
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area