Kelsey Martin: Deck the Halls
December 16, 2014
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Happy Holidays everyone! One of my favorite things about Steamboat is going to cut down a Christmas tree every year. There's just something really great about cuddling up in cozy clothes with a cup of hot apple cider, and getting the house and tree decorated. Once the tree is up and decorated, it really starts to feel like the holiday season has begun.
This sweater is from Chez Nous a couple of years ago, but has been a winter staple ever since. Its oversized fit and chunky knitting is the perfect complement to an afternoon in the house, or a chilly night out on the town. Chez Nous has a ton of great Vince items, and many that are on sale, that I would definitely recommend. While the price tag may be higher than others, the quality is great, and they have many timeless pieces you will wear for years to come.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Photography by Danielle Zimmerer Photography
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Silver Creek Fire explodes to more than 3,000 acres
- Smartwool announces headquarters will move to Denver
- Latigo Ranch evacuated as Silver Creek Fire grows
- Economist: Smartwool departure a ‘hiccup’ in local outdoor recreation industry
- Former Steamboat resident gets 18 years in prison for murder of husband