Kelsey Martin: Between the Lines
January 28, 2015
Steamboat Springs — For those of you that don't know, I work remotely for a digital advertising agency, so my office is right here in my house. Working from home, I am always on the prowl for comfortable clothes that are very casual but still really cute. I don't prefer to stay in sweatpants all day, but I also feel silly putting on a super cute outfit just to be in my house, working away at my computer.
Thankfully, we have a great place like Straightline Sports to come to my rescue. If you think Straightline is just for fly-fishing, ski gear, and hunting gear, then you're incorrect! They've really built out their women's wear in the last few years and now have a wide array of casual, everyday wear for both women and men. They have great outerwear as well, like this Lole down coat (it has thumb holes!), but when it comes to what I'm looking for to wear while working in the house, they have a fantastic selection.
Patagonia and Lole are two great brands for women's casual wear, and Straightline has plenty of both! All three of these dresses jumped out to me immediately. The striped hoodie dress and the flannel button down dress are both Patagonia. The multi-colored stripe dress is Lole. Whether it's at a weeknight happy hour, running errands on the weekend, or working from home, all three of these looks are just perfect. Grab some leggings and boots or slippers, and you're good to go. I actually already purchased the Lole dress; I just couldn't help myself!
For more looks visit my website: http://www.foreverspringblog.com
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- Yampa River flows on the rise due to reservoir releases above Steamboat
- Steamboat City Council seeks to place 5 percent tax on marijuana before voters