Holiday Dessert Bake-off: Lindsay Porter’s Deep Dish Brownies
November 9, 2012
Lindsay Porter’s Deep Dish Brownies
Makes 16 brownies
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Recommended Stories For You
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat over to 350. Grease square 8-by-8 pan. Blend melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one a time, beat well.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to egg mixture, beating well until blended. Spread into prepared pan. Put foil over top of pan to avoid crunchy-top brownies.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cook completely. Cut into squares.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area