Holiday Dessert Bake-off: Jill Waldman’s Stained Glass Windows
November 9, 2012
Jill Waldman’s Stained Glass Windows
Makes 3 dozen windows
1 large package of colored mini marshmallows
1 square of unsweetened chocolate
12 ounce bag of chocolate chips
1 stick of butter
Recommended Stories For You
1 egg, beaten
In a large double boiler melt the chocolate, the chips, the butter and the egg.
Remove from heat. Let stand until cooled. Mix in the marshmallows.
Divide the mixture into four parts and place each on it's own piece of wax paper. Roll into logs, tape edges closed and refridgerate until hard. Cut the logs into ¾-inch slices and keep cool until serving time.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers