Holiday Dessert Bake-off: Jill Waldman’s Stained Glass Windows
November 9, 2012
Jill Waldman’s Stained Glass Windows
Makes 3 dozen windows
1 large package of colored mini marshmallows
1 square of unsweetened chocolate
12 ounce bag of chocolate chips
1 stick of butter
Recommended Stories For You
1 egg, beaten
In a large double boiler melt the chocolate, the chips, the butter and the egg.
Remove from heat. Let stand until cooled. Mix in the marshmallows.
Divide the mixture into four parts and place each on it's own piece of wax paper. Roll into logs, tape edges closed and refridgerate until hard. Cut the logs into ¾-inch slices and keep cool until serving time.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018