Holiday Dessert Bake-off: Annabelle Stone’s Aunt Becky’s Christmas Cookies
November 9, 2012
Annabelle Stone’s Aunt Becky’s Christmas Cookies
3 sticks butter, room temp
2 cup confectioners sugar
3 egg yolk
3 1/2 cups flour
Recommended Stories For You
Beat butter and 1 1/2 cup sugar low speed and then increase to medium speed
until light and fluffy. Add yolks one at a time, beat until smooth after each one.
Then at low speed, add flour 1/2 cup at a time. Press or roll dough into a rectangle and chill 1 hour. Cut cookies and bake at 325 degrees, rotating pan halfway: about 15 minutes.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018