Gear Guide: Indoors
October 14, 2007
1. Steamboat steeped in tradition
Silk-screen rustic Steamboat signs make a wonderful gift to give family and friends a lasting memory of the Yampa Valley. Skiing, snowboarding and hunting signs offer something for everyone.
(Steamboat signs, $75; Mountain Traditions, 833 Lincoln Ave., 870-7976)
2. One-of-a-kind dishes
Blaisdell Pottery is hand-thrown and hand-built in Southern Colorado. The dishes are dishwasher-, microwave- and oven-safe.
(Blaisdell serving tray, prices vary basd on pottery size; Steamboat Art Co., 903 Lincoln Ave., 879-3383)
Recommended Stories For You
3. Plates for all seasons
Aspen leaf appetizer plates come in four designs and colors. Impress your guests at dinner or display these pretty plates during the fall.
(Set of four for $40; Steamboat Art. Co., 903 Lincoln Ave., 879-3383)
4. An excuse to be lazy
This lazy Susan by Sticks will be the talk of your dinner party. Handmade and handcrafted, the colorful wooden pieces come in two sizes.
(Sticks Lazy Susan, $395 for 20-inch size and $495 for 24-inch size; Steamboat Art Co., 903 Lincoln Ave., 879-3383)
5. Light up your decor
Wicks N’ More hand-poured candles come in many shapes, colors and aromas. Spice up your dining or living area before a dinner party and the room will smell good all night.
(Wicks N’ More candles, range from $3 to $39 for 2- to 10-inch candles; Steamboat Art Co.,
903 Lincoln Ave., 879-3383)
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers