Business file for Oct. 7
Board of Realtors names award winners, officers
October 7, 2007
Jill Limberg of Colorado Group Realty and Wendy Fisher of Anchor Realty shared the prestigious Realtor of the Year Award at the Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors annual Rewards banquet Sept. 13 at Catamount Lake House. Limberg and Fisher received this year’s award as a culmination of distinguished careers with the organization and their willingness to faithfully support the principles that distinguish Realtors as professionals.
Limberg is managing broker-owner of Colorado Group Realty. Fisher is managing broker-owner of Anchor Realty.
Also recognized was Kathryn Pedersen, who was named Affiliate Partner of the Year. Pedersen is vice president and mortgage officer of First National Bank of Steamboat Springs.
Dennis Johnson, director of the National Association of Realtors, installed Mark Stine, managing broker-owner of MacArthur & Stine Real Estate.
In addition to Stine, Johnson also swore in:
– President-elect/CAR Director: Lori Thompson, Colorado Group Realty
Recommended Stories For You
– Vice president: Susan Ross, Coldwell Banker, Silver Oak Ltd.
– Treasurer: Wendy Fisher, Anchor Realty
– Past President/CAR Director: Mike Woolverton, Elk River Realty
– Directors: Suellyn Godino of Steamboat Real Estate; Steve Downs of Steamboat Village Brokers; Colleen deJong of Prudential Steamboat Realty; Jim Hansen of Old Town Realty; David Lacey of Century 21 Ski Town Associates; Victoria Jackson of Coldwell Banker Silver Oak Ltd.; and Adrienne Stroock of Prudential Steamboat Realty.
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town