jerry carlton

jerry carlton 39 minutes ago on The Record for Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Officer who was responsible for 3 of the 4 lawsuits is no longer with the department. Remember? Maybe that solved the problem? One bad apple easily creates problem for the entire barrel

0

jerry carlton 49 minutes ago on Our view: Economic turbulence ahead

Scott B. I agree wholeheartedly. At least 51% of the voters in the entire country are uninformed. The other 49 % do not want to pay to bring people that are mostly well off for ski vacations in the Rocky Mountains. What really frosts me is paying taxes on the food I eat to bring these well healed tourists to town. Let them come on their own dime.

0

jerry carlton 1 day, 23 hours ago on Steamboat recognized for being veteran friendly

Eric You are totally anti-government yet you want to make any book mandatory reading ? There is a lack of consistency here. I am sorry you were so scarred by your military service although I agree with your opinion of politicians and the MI complex.

0

jerry carlton 3 days ago on Police chief, deputy chief investigation expected to last into June

Bill Again, I agree with you. How many hours of labor go into this $3000 per month temp job ? I have respect for the hospital here and the job he did at it. Why did he want to get involved in this Pandora's Box? No winners in this mess. The only losers will be taxpayers.

0

jerry carlton 4 days, 1 hour ago on City eyes new Emerald Park access in 2016

This is something that needs to be done and I do NOT live on Pamela lane. I only know one person that lives on Pamela Lane, at least I assume he and his wife still do.

0

jerry carlton 6 days, 5 hours ago on Colorado weighs the best means of sharing the water

"Locally, it is absurd that we have irrigated hay fields." That is the statement that I said local ranchers might have a problem with.

Mark I do not think anybody can stop the west coasters and east coasters from taking over Colorado. They have tilted the politics from somewhat conservative to very liberal in the last 17 years.

I just came through the Imperial valley last week from San Diego to Lake Havasu. Some fields were not planted but there is still lots of stuff growing. I have no idea what it looks like compared to pre-drought as I never had been there before.

0

jerry carlton 1 week ago on Snow tire legislation loses traction in Colorado Senate

Welcome back Tom.. I had not seen any "Feed the Birds" under your current name so I did not put two and two together.

0

Prev