Cyclist crashes on Laurel Lane: The Record for Aug. 10, 2017
August 12, 2017
10:43 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of someone who lost something in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
2:11 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who crashed on a bicycle on Laurel Lane. The cyclist temporarily lost consciousness and had facial injuries following the crash.
4:20 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a disturbance in the 100 block of East Jefferson Avenue.
10:58 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 3200 block of Snowflake Court.
11:45 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at Fetcher Park.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Trending
- Judge rules against Steamboat Springs woman in husky custody dispute
- Steamboat loses a caring Realtor and a ‘real character’ after bicycle crash
- Steamboat Springs residents weigh in on idea of annexation in new survey
- Developers don’t think Steamboat residents need to have final say on west Steamboat annexation at ballot box
- Mountain coaster opens today at Steamboat Ski Area
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen