Photo Gallery: Tour de Steamboat 2017
July 23, 2017
The Tour de Steamboat attracted 1,000 riders to the roads around Steamboat Springs on Saturday. Riders took on four different rides, including a 116-mile trip up and over Rabbit Ears Pass, then up and over Gore Pass before a return to the finish on a hopping Yampa Street in downtown Steamboat.
It was the first time in the race’s history it reached its limit of 1,000 riders.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- New Thai restaurant coming to spice things up at base of Steamboat Ski Area
- Uber incident in Vail sparks statewide investigation, ends in $8.9 million fine