IRS scam targets resident: The Record for Thursday, July 20, 2017
July 21, 2017
10:54 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a scammer pretending to be from the IRS and trying to get money from someone in Steamboat.
11:40 a.m. West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters were called to a report of a wildfire in Hayden at Hawthorne Street and U.S. Highway 40.
4:12 p.m. Officers were called to a report of harassment in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive. Police found a transient man who had a dog with him, but everything was OK.
6:46 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a car crash in the 1800 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Main Headline
- Steamboat base area condo project re-enters city planning process with new design
- Rams can’t corral Mustangs’ rally, fall 38-28 in state semifinal game
- Mixed bag of weather during run-up to Steamboat Resort opening Nov. 22
- Real estate transactions for November 9 to 16, 2017
- City of Steamboat invested thousands to promote downtown businesses impacted by construction. West Steamboat businesses wonder why they didn’t get the same support